Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Pesky Lab Coat That Saved My Life

Today is an amazing day! In May, the catalyst to my weight loss journey was this pesky lab coat that wouldn't fit. (Read about it here) It was too small, I could only button a single button and it was the largest I could find without it being custom made. It was this event, that made me say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - CHANGE NOW!"

Today, I decided to try the lab coat on. I've done this a few times over the last few months, each time having one or two buttons that wouldn't fit, but still celebrating the obvious change in how it hung on my body and how the lower buttons inched closer to the holes.

Today, I was able to button each and every button, with a lot of room in the top to spare!

It appears I may need to purchase a new lab coat for Microbiology in January after all - a smaller one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment