Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lose for Good Goal - Week 1 Weight In

Last week I posted my story board with a six week goal set. 15lbs in six weeks. When I was setting the goal I questioned myself if it might be slightly too high. If one averages about 2lbs per week, is it really possible to eek out those extra three pounds over the six week period to hit that 15? I decided I would push myself. I can do it! And if I don't, whatever the loss, it's a larger loss than I would have had if I was doing nothing at all - so 15lbs is the set goal.

This morning, as I rushed around in a mad dash to get to all my Sunday morning obligations, running late of course, missing my actual Weight Watchers meeting - I ran in between appointments to get weighed.

To my surprise I lost 8.4lbs this week! So after one week with the goal of 15lbs, I've lost over half of it! Now, mind you, the week prior I had gained 6.4lbs - so I'm sure getting back on program and doing it perfectly this week really jump started my weight loss this week - perhaps in parallel to the first week on program. Regardless of what it is - I'll take it!

I will keep taking the steps I outlined on the story board and I will absolutely hit my 15lb goal in six weeks. Here we go!

I've lost almost 30lbs total since starting Weight Watchers. If you look at the picture, the yellow blob is 5lbs of fat. I've lost almost six of those yellow blobs!

Wow, what a wonderful feeling. I broke my 25lb mark again, I've lost over 5% of my body weight (now nearing my 10% mark) and I feel better than ever!

Ok, easy stats:
Week 14: 8.4lbs lost
Total gone: 29.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment