Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 51 - Weigh In

Welcome home! That's what I felt as I walked back through the doors of my Weight Watcher's center. It's been three weeks since I attended a meeting and it feels like an eternity. I really miss my meetings when I don't attend and I really NEED my meetings. I gained. It wasn't a little gain. There is no sugar-coating this one (well, actually, this one was sugar-coated considering the things I consumed to get to it). It was a major gain. But that's behind me. No looking back, only forward. I know what mistakes were made, I know what I did. Today is a new day and a fresh start.

This fresh start truly is a new beginning. I'm approaching my year anniversary of weight loss and over this year I've had some pretty major events that could have put a stop to the entire process. But, they didn't. Not that I want to jinx myself but my life has changed greatly in the last few weeks. Since I'm finished with school until next January, I've been given the gift of time. I plan to hit the gym regularly again.

Immediately following the meeting a friend and I went to a local gym and put some time in on the treadmill. It felt great. I feel great!

I'm confident the SIX pounds I gained will come right back off in no time. This is going to be a fantastic week. I'm going to work hard, track precisely and welcome next week's weigh in with open arms.

Bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt you will lose those pounds again. I am happy your tough 3 weeks are now behind you. You have the tools to keep moving foward. I am glad you are back to blogging, your meeting, and the gym. You rock!

    Jane~
    keepingthepoundsoff.com

    ReplyDelete