Saturday, February 26, 2011

What's in your refrigerator?

Would you let someone look inside your refrigerator? If they did, what would they see? Are you proud of the healthy foods? Do you have any hidden little nibbles that you don't want anyone to see? If so, why is it there?

If you don't want someone else to see it - you shouldn't see it either! At least, that's what I'm saying to myself.

So, we are getting a little intimate. I'm revealing all! Here is the picture of the inside of my refrigerator. Now, obviously there are a few items that aren't the greatest choices, but in moderation, it's ok.

Would you like to join me on this mission of transparency? If so, email your refrigerator pic to elizabeth@fatgirlfightsback.com and I'll include it in this post. If you wish to not have your name revealed, I'll keep it anonymous. Just send me your refrigerator pics!

This should be fun. :)

*Your email will not be collected nor used for any purpose other than receiving the picture in response to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment