Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Week of Accountability - Days 6 & 7

I missed blogging about my food journal yesterday, so figure I'll just summarize tonight. (Life is a bit hectic as I've been trying to study for a major exam I have coming up on Tuesday.)

I did it!  I made my goals, with the exception of exercising EVERY day.  I missed a couple days with my walk - but I did double up on several of my walk days - so I did get a total of three hours of exercise in this week - that's the equivalent of 30 minutes/6 days, so I'll take it.

I also did not dip into my weekly points nor did I use any of the activity points earned.  Most days I had just a couple points left for the day.  I did not eat a single Smart One's entree all week and I stayed away from Diet Coke - only having a couple this week.

I went out for lunch with a co-worker yesterday. It was a sports bar type joint that serves mostly gigantic burgers, baskets of french fries and deep fried appetizers. I did not allow those menu items to tempt me. I ordered a grilled mahi mahi sandwich (dry) and steamed broccoli. I actually removed the fish from the extremely over-sized bun and ate it without the bread.  

I feel proud of myself. No matter what the scale says in the morning, I know I did well this week.

Thank you for following me on this week of accountability. It felt good to come and share the food items I consumed and is nice to look back at all those "good" days.

We will now resume to regularly scheduled programming. . . ;)

1 comment:

  1. It has been a pleasure to share the week with you. Contact me any time you want to talk with someone who has been there and done that too many times. I am so grateful to be taking this journey today.
    My day was a bit crazy today. Bkfast was cereal and egg whites and cranberries. Snack was a banana. Lunch was at Sweet tomatoes Salad buffet. All fresh veggies, cup of vegan soup, 2/3 of a small sweet potato. Afternoon snack was 8oz greek yogurt with 1/2 blueberries and walnuts (1/2 oz). Dinner was skipped because I wasn't hungry. Later I had two slices of turkey and some seltzer. Blogged on my counting down to 50 blog at www.janecartelli.com. This morning I had time to write a short entry for my weight loss blog at www.keepingthepoundsoff.com

    Hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow. I will post mine when I get up. I sleep later on Sunday - hopefully!

    ReplyDelete