Monday, November 15, 2010

The Week of Accountability - Day 2

Wow! I feel fantastic! The combination of increased exercise and increased veggies is making a difference in how I feel.  Part of my goals for this week is to avoid the frozen Smart One’s, which are so easy to grab, and really focus on fresh foods.  Today, I did it.

Yummies for the Day:
Total Cereal with Blueberries and Skim Milk
Bagel Thin with Weight Watchers Cream Cheese
Yoplait Yogurt
Turkey and Low Fat Swiss Sandwich
Bib Lettuce Salad with Fat Free Cheese, Croutons and Yogurt Dressing
Cucumbers
Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Grapes
Low Fat Cheddar Cheese Cubes
Apple
Kellogg’s Fiber Bar
Baby Carrots (raw)
Turkey and White Bean Chili
Vitatop Corn Muffin with Brummel & Brown Yogurt Margarine
Salad with FF Cheese & Yogurt Dressing

My snack will be
Vitatop Deep Chocolate
1 TBSP Peanut Butter
1 Cup Skim Milk

I was able to get all my water in for the day – and then some!

As far as exercise goes, my plan was to be up by 6am to exercise. I didn’t hit the 6am time but I did get it in at 7am!  Yes!  I plan to sneak in another half hour when I get home from class.

All and all, really great “on points” day!  Now, off to school.

What kind of day are you having? Please share as much or as little! I love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Today is going well. After my morning ritual I ate breakfast before reading for 30 minutes and then did 45 min on the treadmill followed by 125 sit-ups and side bends on the bosu half ball.

    Here is my food for the day:
    8 grain cereal, 8oz skim, 1 banana and 1/4 c home dried cranberries
    snack was 6 oz ff/sf greek yogurt with splenda
    Lunch was 6 oz chicken breast with salad made from zucchini, onions, celery, red pepper, lettuce, canola oil, cider vinegar and splenda (from the Splenda cook book) and .5 oz walnuts
    SNack this afternoon is a pear
    Dinner is egg salad made with 1 yolk and 4 whites, 2TB EVOO mayo, green beans, 4 oz chicken, tomato, carrots and dessert is a 1/4 Florida avocado with skim milk and coffee splenda flavoring (makes an amazing healthy smoothie). Totals for the day:
    145 Carb, 128 Protein, 44 Fat, 1,496 Calories and 28 grams fiber. Drinking all my water is a given every day - water is my go-to drink anyway.
    I do not try to count my calories burned because nothing is completely accurate. I am in a great mood today despite needing to attend a wake tonight and having so much work to do all week. I am grateful today to be working on balancing my life better.

    I hope you are having a great day! ~Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great food day, Jane! Thank you so much for sharing your journals each day with me. So far, I'd say my sharing this week has been a success.

    I am terribly sorry you must attend a wake this evening. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete