Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 21 - Weigh In - Week of Accountability

Ugg, so I gained. I honestly can't say it was a total surprise, I was a bit more lax with my tracking/measuring. I haven't been getting my exercise in like I need to and well, the scale is always honest. BUT! It's all good. I think seeing that gain is the kick in the behind I need to really push it.

So, here we go. This week is my week of accountability. Each day I am going to blog a summary of the foods I ate - complete transparency. I'm also going to commit myself to getting up every morning and running on the treadmill for a minimum of 30 minutes. I'm also hoping a few nights I can throw in an extra 30 minutes.

Time to measure, track and move. . .next Sunday's weigh in is going to rock!

Would anyone like to join me?  

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. One day at a time, one ounce at a time if need be. You can do it. Don't let this weigh in weigh too much on your mind. A kick in the butt this week seems like the right idea until you realize that you will be looking for what is going to kick you next week and the week after.
    Keep doing what you know is working. If anything stops working for you then you need to change it.

    I weigh and measure my food and I write it down everyday because that works for me. If it helps you, I will share my food plan and exercise commitment with you each day this week so show my support for your efforts. I was once 385 lbs - I know the work it takes to get to get the pounds off in a healthy manner. -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I appreciate your support, so much. Thank you! I would love to see your daily routine.

    This week is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete