Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update - Weight, Measurements, Exercise, The Whole Nine

Well it's been a little while since I have posted but I'm doing great. Last week at weigh in I hit my second five pounds - for a grand total of 10 pounds lost. It was a great feeling to lose 10 pounds in two weeks! Yeah!

This week I had one huge accomplishment with one tiny set back. Good news first . . .

I lost another 11.5 inches! Yes, 11.5 inches making my grand total of inches lost 24.5! I find that little fact to be absolutely amazing. Two feet of fat is gone off my entire body. What a fantastic feeling.

My clothes are baggy, I have more energy, I really feel fantastic. Just a few days ago I noticed some definition to my arm, two small bumps. That's something that hasn't been there for like, well, EVER! LOL

My small set back is that the scale showed a .4lb gain. Yes POINT four pounds. I said it was tiny - like yeah - less than half a pound. So, I'm not worried about it. I know I'm eating right, I'm exercising and this isn't a sprint - I'm in this for the long haul. I'm quite sure I'll see the scale dip lower after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment