Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Return to Weight Watchers

This is it! I was back in my meeting and I'm so glad that I "went home," as my Sunday morning peeps said. It felt good to sit in that seat again.

A little good news - I did see a loss on the scale when comparing my weight from April 12 to now, so I'll take it and see this as the start of something great, again!

This week I am committing to mixing up the hum drum foods. I will be making several new recipes which include:
  • Cucumber dill salad with sour cream dressing
  • Slow-cooker chili steak and black bean tacos
  • Zero point soup
  • Scallop and broccoli stir-fry
  • Seafood salad with lemon and orzo
  • Herbed salad with roasted corn and pita croutons
  • Rosemary chicken with balsamic-glazed onions
  • Smoky Pork BBQ
  • North African meatball stew with couscous
I am going to try to make it a goal to make at least four new recipes per week, to try to avoid getting bored. I may even post a few pictures of these dishes as I make them. Additionally, I am vowing to go for a walk every evening. That is my start. This is a new day, it's a new week and I know I can do this.

I am in planning mode and will be adding everything to my tracker. So here we go, friends! Next week, I know I'll have a loss on the scale to report and I really can't wait to start feeling the fruits of my labor. I want to feel good again!

What are you doing this week to mix it up, keep it fresh and stay on track?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, you are such an important part of the Sunday Morning Peeps I am committign to tracking everything, the good, the bad and the OMG what was I thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to lose weight, help your body do it naturally. Eat well, exercise, and naturally boost your metabolism and digestive system with these: http://bit.ly/KeEJr1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading more. Great blog

    ReplyDelete