Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 31 - Weigh In

This week I gained a very small amount - .2lbs (yes, there is a period there, it was POINT TWO pounds). I know why this happened and believe it or not, I don't think it's directly related to food. I stayed on plan, my food choices were, for the most part, good choices. I'm fairly certain the point two gain is due to the absolutely crazy schedule of the week which resulted in less than four hours sleep every night. Our bodies do a lot of work while we sleep.

It's all good. I just keep moving.

Goals for this week:
1. Stay on plan with food choices (need not be said, really)
2. At least five gym days. At least! (lacked this last week)
3. Bed by 11 every night!! (this is a big one and I can only do this if I focus on finishing homework today)
4. Drink all my water each day (I've been slacking on the water intake)

If I can do those four things, successfully, I WILL hit my 50lb weight loss goal by next Sunday.

So here's to a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know that if I lack sleep and have not met my water needs, the scale will reflect that. One day at a time. KEEP DOING everything else right and get some shut eye and drink that water. You will do it.

    ReplyDelete