Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 24 - Weigh In

The results are in for the first week on the new Weight Watcher's PointsPlus plan and I like it! I lost 2lbs this week. Now, the amazing part about that 2lb loss is I had fast food two nights for dinner and pizza on another night. I'm not advocating that eating fast food is the way to go, because it is not! However, I had a few evenings that were just really off. One night I felt ill and just didn't feel like preparing a meal. The other two evenings I was busy cleaning and decorating the house for Christmas. When dinner time rolled around I was ill prepared and we just grabbed something fast.

I also exercised A LOT this week. I'm absolutely LOVING my new gym membership and my workout buddies.

My loss this week would have been much more but I'm extremely happy with the 2lbs!  Yes!

Goals for this week - go to the gym every morning at 5am, stick to the plan and eat ZERO fast food. I can't wait until next Sunday's weigh in!

Quick Stats:
Loss this week: 2lbs
Total Loss: 43.4lbs
6.6lbs to reach my year end goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment