Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 16 - Weigh In

Wow, week 16!  I can't believe I've been doing this program four months - my things have changed so much.

I've gone from eating some form of beef (often ground) nearly daily, lunches out and no exercise to eating beef once per week (and only lean beef), rarely eating lunch out of the office and enjoying healthy food choices.

The most exercise I used to get was chasing a two year old and perhaps the trip back and forth in the evenings to grab snacks.  That was it!

In the last 16 weeks I've learned so much and I've lost so much!  This week I lost 3.2lbs.  I'm only 3 lbs away from my 10% goal.  It is completely possible that I may reach that next week (or the week after, which I'm completely ok with!)  Honestly, I'm starting to get nervous about the pain involved with getting my nose pierced - the day is drawing near.  LOL

Easy stats:
This week's loss:  3.2lbs
Total loss: 34.8
Total towards "Lose for Good" (6 week goal):  14lbs out of 15lbs - only 1 more pound to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment